Throwback Thursday - Halloween Edition
Since Halloween is just one week away, it's only fitting we dedicate this week's post to a Throwback Thursday of sorts. Think you've got what it takes to tell the NEAT girls apart? We're making it extra "trick"y for you! Good luck! (Answers below)
1. This NEAT girl was an adorable little bunny for Halloween...and honestly, not much has changed since! (side note: we secretly think the TV costume takes the cake!)
2. How cute is this baby for Halloween?? Or was this your regular everyday attire?
3. A precious little doll for Halloween - and really...not much has changed. She's still a total doll today!
4. Minnie Mouse...aka the Queen of Disney! Although, her Disney loving days may be over, she's still the Queen to us.
5. You'll never believe which NEAT girl (on the left) was a ballerina! At the time, she considered this outfit scary since she was the biggest tomboy on the planet!
6. Can you tell who the powerful, pretty wizard was?? She claims her spells worked then and still do to this day! Ha!
7. And last, this NEAT girl (on the left) was an 80s fairy princess! Wait, those exist? What bedtime stories was she reading?
Think you guessed right? Here's the truth:
1. Catherine Zinn 2. Marissa Hagmeyer 3. Raelynn Johnson 4. Molly Graves 5. Heather Byrne 6. Ashley Murphy 7. Katie B
If you guessed them all correct, you are the lucky winner of Marissa's costume!
the NEAT girls
:: image 1 ::