2015 was definitely one for the books in our NEAT world! We organized more homes than ever before across 12 different cities Nationwide. While hard to do, each city selected their favorite space from 2015 and here they are for your viewing pleasure!
First up (from left to right) is Michigan, Chicago, Fort Lauderdale and San Diego and here is what they had to say about why this space was their favorite …
– Michigan :: My favorite was the more recent linen closet. The space is used daily by a family of 5 and it is now not only perfectly functional, but something beautiful to look at.
– Chicago :: There were so many to pick from, but this gentleman's closet was NEAT Chicago's favorite space to organize this year because it was a color coded DREAM!
– Fort Lauderdale :: We just loved how this West Palm Beach pantry turned out! An organized pantry is so much more appetizing!
– San Diego :: We loved organizing this craft room in Newport Beach. It's always inspiring to organize in such a well designed space.
And now for Denver, Columbus, New Jersey and Milwaukee (from left to right) …
– Denver :: We love this newly NEAT hall closet because it is easy to maintain and reduces the stress of this family's everyday needs!
– Columbus :: Neat Method Columbus' favorite space of 2015 was transforming this spare bedroom into a master closet. The client was in labor at the time so the day was filled with excitement and anticipation of a new baby! We loved creating a completely organized and beautiful space that would help this new mama get ready in a snap.
– New Jersey :: We couldn't say more about how lovely this nursery was to declutter! A little girl's dream.
– Milwaukee :: My favorite space was this family room and playroom. Like many family rooms, it had been taken over by toys and crafts. Categorizing everything and using bins and baskets restored it to a room that both parents and kids can enjoy!
And last, but definitely not least, San Francisco, New York, Scottsdale and St. Louis (from left to right) …
– San Francisco :: Our favorite project was this laundry room collaboration we did with Pottery Barn. We loved using PB products to make this client's space NEAT.
– New York :: This beautiful space was so fun to work on. It is great to know that your client will enjoy shopping their closet each and every morning.
– Scottsdale :: This was one of our favorite closet organizing projects! Who doesn't want to see all of their beautiful accessories?
– St. Louis :: I loved making this laundry room NEAT. Laundry isn't always the most fun task but it is much better when you are working in a beautiful space.
the NEAT girls