5 Must Have Items To Get Organized
We hope it comes as no surprise that we believe you don't have to sacrifice style in order to be as organied as possible. In fact, we strive to make sure each and every one of our client's homes are perfectly outfitted to fit their unique style and needs. We often times search high and low to make sure that we've found the most beautiful items on the market. Recently, we've been swooning over these FIVE items and think you all should too.
1. Tosca White Caddy :: Thanks to one of Chicago's local stores, Unison, we are proud to say that they have provided us with some pretty great inspiration for our next kitchen/pantry, bath or linen closet project.
2. Burlap Chalk Tags :: Who isn't obsessed with chalkboard labels these days?!?! They are everywhere. What you probably don't know is Target's dollar section currently has the most amazing chalkboard labels. And…the best part is they are only $1. Unfortunately, we can't find the link for them online. So, get yourself to your local Target and dig into those dollar bins. We promise, you won't be disappointed with all the hidden treasures.
3. Brass Makeup Brush Holder :: Bathroom organizing doesn't have to be boring. This unique makeup brush holder from Anthropologie proves just that. No more clear glass jars with sand in the bottom. Time to move onto something that's up to par with all the brass craze out there…don't you think??
4. Savoy Brass Storage Basket :: Speaking of brass trends, this basket from The Organizing Store is beyond perfect for all you design junkies out there. The options for use are never ending. Think pantries, bathrooms, linens, garages…you name it!
5. Tapestry Basket :: We are always on the search for the next best basket design. How cute is this one from Anthropolgie?? Bravo Anthro for rocking it this Spring with some really great organizing solutions. This basket we also see in many areas of a home. The playroom, mudroom, closet (hampers, blankets, etc.), family room. Again, endless opprotunites here people!
Ok, so now you don't have any excuse to not be the "BEST Organized Home" out there. Stay tuned to all things NEAT! We hope to use ALL of these items in some of our upcoming projects.
the NEAT girls