This girl's obsessions
Living the NEAT life is not solely accomplished by mastering the “How To of Organizing." The NEAT life must come with NEAT products. Check out our most adorned possessions (eh hem…obsessions)
1) One Truffle Document Bag :: This little gem is perfect for containing receipts, wedding invitations or tickets. It is easy to store and small enough so you can grab and go.
2) Linen Canvas Bins from The Container Store :: Unlike most clutter, when it comes to these bins, the more the merrier! Use them in your closets, bathroom, laundry room or mudroom to conceal untidiness. We especially love the label pocket! (Bonus: download our FREE labels on the here!)
3) Sugar Paper Recipe Box :: This sassy little box is the perfect storage solution for all of the recipes you have floating around (Tip: store magazine cutouts in here too!)
4) Nate Berkus “The Things That Matter” :: Aside from the fact that we have a not-so-secret crush on Nate, we think this book is a must have for every home. A true NEAT girl’s home is not only perfectly organized, but is also beautifully decorated.
5) Acrylic Organizers from The Container Store :: These are a staple item for our jewelry, buttons, makeup, etc. The trays are stackable, sturdy, and have a clean slick look to them.
6) Lo & Sons O.G Bag :: You will never see a NEAT girl without one of these bags. They are perfect for traveling and store a ton of goodies. They slide onto your luggage and make the ideal carry-on. Watch their super-cute video here: http://www.loandsons.com/the-og
You coveting anything we should be obsessing over? Share with us!
the NEAT girls
We are Ashley and Marissa, the founders of Neat Method.
Lets face it – we obviously love to organize and are a little…or maybe we should say a lot type-A. This perfect storm created The Neat Life. Welcome! We’ve seen it all, heard it all, organized it all, and are always obsessed with seeing a perfectly NEAT space. Even if a clutter free space doesn’t tickle your fancy as much as ours, we guarantee you will be entertained by our antics and drive to make the world a NEAT-er place!