We're thrilled to announce that you can now shop select NEAT products at Lulu & Georgia! To celebrate our collaboration, we connected with their team for design tips to create chic and modern spaces in your home.
- Tip #1: A rug instantly transforms your space with its rich pattern and texture. Runner rugs are especially ideal for galley-style kitchens or kitchens with an island.
- Tip #2: Breathe a bit of life into your kitchen with some greenery. A small plant and ceramic planter contrast each other brilliantly and easily fit onto a table or countertop.
- Tip #3: Another quick and easy way to update a kitchen is to add the visual impact of wall art. It serves as a bit of a pop of color, especially in a monochromatic or neutral-hued space.
- Tip #1: A clean and organized mudroom helps set the tone for your home. Restructure the room—clear out any clutter, and store anything that won't be used until the following season.
- Tip #2: Opt for a durable flatwoven rug to handle this high-traffic space. We love a geometric design on your rug for that burst of pattern.
- Tip #3: Layer in functional accents, like hooks, catchalls, and baskets as needed. We'd also add a finishing touch like wall art to liven up the space.
- Tip #1: The new year is the perfect time to go bold in your bedroom. Refresh your neutral-hued color palette with stark contrasts of color, like a sleek black nightstand or a lush landscape print above your bed.
- Tip #2: When styling a console table in the bedroom, start by determining its function as a storage piece or another design element. Create a vignette with a mirror or gallery wall above it.
- Tip #3: Finish your look by layering in plenty of pillows, wall art, and decor accents. These pieces offer visual and tactile impact to create a swoon-worthy space.
- Tip #1: Take this moment to create a spa-worthy experience for your bathroom by upgrading your bath towels and bath mat. Opt for premium-quality cotton pieces for super soft texture and quick-drying durability.
- Tip #2: Create a cleaner, more minimalist look for your space. Bring in functional accessories like baskets and canisters to keep your essentials organized but within reach.
- Tip #3: Finish your refresh by treating yourself with styles like a plush robe and warm, soothing scents like candles and diffusers.
the NEAT team