NEAT IT NOW :: Virtual Organizing
For over 5 years, we have been providing home organizing services across the Country. First, San Francisco got a taste of The NEAT Life and when they couldn't get enough of it we started launching in other cities (18 to be exact). During this time we have been perfecting our craft, or Method if you will, and are beyond excited to announce that we are ready to bring it to the masses.
What does that mean exactly? Well, for now we can only tell you a small part of what it means because we have something even bigger in the works. However, what we can tell you is that we are officially offering virtual organizing services. So, if you are (a) not in a city where we have a location, or (b) prefer a DIY project to tackle on your own, you can learn to live the NEAT life virtually!
Excited?! So are we! Have questions? We figured ….
Here is an overview of how it works …
1. Submit our NEAT IT NOW Intake Form – we will be in touch about your project within 48 hours
2. Schedule a 30 minute phone/video conversation about your particular space and what you want to accomplish
3. Receive your personal shopping list as well as instructions on how to complete your space
4. Complete the project with a 30 minute follow up call/video to ensure the space gets the NEAT stamp of approval
5. Admire and enjoy your NEAT space(s) every day and be sure to share it using the hashtag #NEATitNOW
Sound fun?! We can't wait to share the ins and outs of our well developed Method with you! For more information head over to our NEAT IT NOW page.
the NEAT girls
We are Ashley and Marissa, the founders of Neat Method.
Lets face it – we obviously love to organize and are a little…or maybe we should say a lot type-A. This perfect storm created The Neat Life. Welcome! We’ve seen it all, heard it all, organized it all, and are always obsessed with seeing a perfectly NEAT space. Even if a clutter free space doesn’t tickle your fancy as much as ours, we guarantee you will be entertained by our antics and drive to make the world a NEAT-er place!