US - COVID-19 SAFETY SCREENING + GUIDELINES
We are committed to your health and safety as well as that of our teams during the Covid-19 pandemic. In order to provide safe environments for all, we are requiring all clients and team members to respond to the following screen questions prior to any in-home visit ::
- 1.Have you, or anyone else in the home, experienced symptoms consistent with COVID-19 in the past 14 days (coughing, sore throat, fever, difficulty breathing, loss of taste or smell)?
- 2.Have you, or anyone else in the home, been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- 3.Have you, or anyone else in the home, been in close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- 4.Have you, or anyone else in the home, been tested for COVID-19 and/or are waiting to hear the results of a laboratory test for COVID-19?
- 5.Have you, or anyone else in the home, travelled anywhere outside of the US within the past 14 days?
- 6.Have you, or anyone else in the home, been advised by a medical professional to self-isolate for any other reason?
- 7.(Client) Are you agreeable to allow NEAT Method to enter your home in accordance with our protocol for Covid-19 (see safety guidelines below)?
If the client or team member answers “NO” to questions 1-6 above and physical distancing can be maintained, follow the scenario below. If the client or team member answers “YES” or refuses to answer any of the above questions, the work should be scheduled for another time when safe entry is possible.
- 1.Advise the client of the “Physical Distancing Requirements” if the client remains on property. They must maintain at least 6 feet from organizers at all times. Pets should be restricted to another area of the home.
- 2.Maintain proper physical distancing while providing services.
- 3.Wear a face mask.
- 4.Avoid touching your face.
- 5.Practice proper cough and sneeze etiquette.
- 6.Disinfect any tools or products required for the job prior to use.
- 7.Wash your hands with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60 percent alcohol as soon as possible after the site visit is complete.
- 8.Disinfect any items that were used so they are ready for the next job.
NEAT PRODUCTS COMING SOON!
Sign up for our newsletter for early access