SHOP :: Label Holder Sets
Label Holder Sets
Label Holder Sets
Can a label holder be considered a disruptor?! We think so, and we even have the patent to prove it.
- Multiple ways to attach to just about any bin or basket in your home.
- Magnetize - attach front plate directly to metal or use both plates to attach to thin cloth.
- Thread - thread provided nylon tie through woven materials and twist in the back.
- Tie - thread string through the predrilled holes of the back plate.
- For step by step instructions of all the possibilities, see our instructions in the image gallery.
- Works perfectly with our Pantry Label Set and our Blank Label Set.
- Sold in sets of 5 individual label holders.
- 3.25"W x 1.5"H
- Black - classic, neutral that coordinates with almost anything
- Bone - warm, neutral white, natural and calming, light and airy
- Brass - warm, rich and saturated with gold undertones
- Grey - just-right shade that is not too cool or too warm
- Powder coated steel.
- Magnets. Warning :: This item contains magnets. While secure in metal housings, it is possible overtime that a magnet can become loose and dislodged. All children must be supervised during assembly and disassembly.
- Nylon wire.
- To separate, slightly twist while sliding back panel off, do not pull from faceplate.
- For use with woven materials, make sure included wire prong is inserted and secured.
- Pro Tip :: Sharpie's white oil-based pens can be used to write directly on the label holders.
- Pro Tip :: Use nail polish remover (We love Cutex Care Swipe and Go Nail Polish Remover Pads and melamine sponge cleaners) to remove writing from the holder.
Country of Origin
- Designed by NEAT in the U.S.
- US Design Patent 935,528.
- Crafted in China.
- Factory is audited for ethical worker practices.
- 6600-11358-5-BRS : One Size / Brass
- 6600-11358-5-BLK : One Size / Black
- 6600-11358-5-GREY : One Size / Grey
- 6600-11358-5-TOF : One Size / Bone
- Labeling baking goods in a woven basket
- Labeling mail in a wire basket
- Labeling crafts in a woven bin