Label Holder Sets
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $30.00 Sale
- Unit price
Can a label holder be considered a disruptor?! If so, then meet our Metal Label Holder.
- Multiple ways to attach to bins or baskets.
- Magnetize - attach front plate directly to metal or use both plates to attach to cloth.
- Thread - thread provided nylon tie through woven materials and twist in the back.
- Tie - thread string through the predrilled holes of the back plate.
- For step by step instructions of all the possibilities, see our instructions in the image gallery.
- Works perfectly with our Pantry Label Set and our Blank Label Set.
- Interested in getting custom labels printed to complement our labels? Email us at email@example.com.
Sold in sets of 5 individual label holders.
- 3.25"W x 1.5"H
- Powder coated steel.
- Magnets. Warning :: This item contains magnets. While secure in metal housings, it is possible overtime that a magnet can become loose and dislodged. All children must be supervised during assembly and disassembly.
- Nylon wire.
- To separate, slightly twist while sliding back panel off, do not pull from faceplate.
- For use with woven materials, make sure included wire prong is inserted and secured.
- Pro Tip :: Sharpie's white oil-based pens can be used to write directly on the label holders.
- Pro Tip :: Use nail polish remover (We love Cutex Care Swipe and Go Nail Polish Remover Pads and melamine sponge cleaners) to remove writing from the holder.
Country of Origin
- Designed by NEAT in the U.S.
- Crafted in China.
- Factory is audited for ethical worker practices.
- Patent pending.
- 72 sets
Adding product to your cart
Labeling baking goods in a woven basket
Labeling mail in a wire basket
Labeling crafts in a woven bin
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
I really like the concept of these, but on some of my bins (even though the magnets are crazy strong) they would not work. For example, they will not work on fabric baskets that I had. I could use the ties that came with, but that defeats the purpose of the magnet and for the price, I want to use the magnet.
NEAT PRODUCTS COMING SOON!
Sign up for our newsletter for early access