5 Reasons to Add Navy to Your Home
As minimalists by nature, we tend to lean toward neutrals when it comes to color selection, but.... we're also big fans of a moody design moment. Enter, our navy collection. We selected the perfect ultra dark shade of blue and added it to our best selling grid and perforated baskets. Implement the classic navy hue to your own home behind closed doors or embrace color and display it on open shelving - it's up to you! Not convinced just yet? Read what our franchise owners are saying about navy.
1. "Navy is a grounded neutral and can be used as a base tone like black, having a variety of colors that pair well with it, specifically for us working beautifully with both our bone and our brass. It compliments brighter tones if that happens to be used in the home's design."
- Director of Product Development and NEAT Detroit Owner, Lauren Combs
2. "I LOVE the navy grid baskets. It works perfectly with the popular paint color Old Navy by Benjamin Moore which we're seeing in a lot of homes lately."
- NEAT New Orleans Owner, Felicia Schimpf
3. "Living by the water means having a love of the color blue - I have pops of it throughout my home, so I was thrilled when we launched our navy grid and perforated baskets.
It's such a beautiful deep blue that it works very well as a neutral. It looks great with whites, greys, beige, and black. We love pairing it with a brass label holder for a classic look, or matching it with the bone label holder to fit a variety of styles.
We recently completed a winter white laundry room with navy baskets and bone label holders. The client has pops of blue throughout their new construction home. She has gorgeous blue patterned wallpaper in the powder room adjacent to the laundry so I knew I wanted to give the laundry a pop of blue, too. "
- NEAT Method Detroit - South Owner, April Karn
4. "I love adding our navy baskets into a pantry that has some navy accent in the kitchen! It's also fun to pair our grid basket and perforated baskets together for the navy color to really pop! We love the look of our brass label holders and brass canisters together with the navy baskets too - it looks really polished and sophisticated to elevate a space!"
- NEAT Dallas - Lakewood Owner, Sydney Coale
5. "I love how it provides a pop of color, while still feeling neutral and modern - it doesn't overwhelm a space. We recently paired it with our brass label holders to complement the brass hardware in a nursery, and all white room!"
- NEAT Portland Owner, Allison Gross
SHOP NAVY BASKETS
the NEAT team