The NEAT Girls Go Back to College…
Although we'd like to consider ourselves business professional "adults" (well, most of the time anyways)…we definitely still miss our college days! And as August kicks off and kids are gearing up to head back to school, we can't help but feel a little jealous!
Just recently two of our favorite college-bound followers came running to us in need of some help! As they depart for school next week, Morgan & Ryan asked us to find some NEAT approved items to keep their college life organized NEATly!
As the girls are en route to school, we've compiled some pretty great finds!
1. Reclaimed Wood Chalkboard – This is perfect for setting yourself visible reminders! You won't forget about that test Friday (or that party!) if you've got it written on the wall!
2. Sea Green Clear Storage Bins – To give yourself extra closet space, store more seasonal clothing in bins under your bed!
3. Kate Spade Pen & Pencil Pouch – This way you won't forget writing utensils for class.
4. Open Canvas Bins – Store your sneakers, flats, and sandals in these bins. Believe it or not, you'll be able to fit more shoes on your closet floor in these bins!
5. Gold Foil Confetti Weekly Planner – Every student needs a planner to stay organized, and this one is absolutely adorable!
6. Color Reference Drawers – This item is great for storing smaller desk items, like: paperclips, erasers, tape, etc. And how cute would this look on your desk?!
7. Marc by Marc Jacobs Backpack – Because everyone has to have a great looking backpack at class!
We thought it was only fitting to end today's post with a glimpse into our very own college days??
HA! As much as we don't miss our outfits… take us back to college please!
the NEAT girls