Sweet Home Chicago
I'm officially a Chicago resident again and am finally starting to feel a little more settled! It's amazing how long it takes for an organizer to become organized! Ahhhh….
Since some of you have been asking, I wanted to share some of my new home's favorite ORGANIZED spaces::
1. Now that I have more space, my mom brought my silver that was a gift from our wedding. Ummmm…that was 4 years ago! I just LOVE it and am so excited to use it! Looks like Thanksgiving 2012 is at the Murphy's!
2. I thought my everyday silverware turned out pretty NEAT as well! Simple is always a good thing.
3. Awwww….my shoes! As many of our clients know we are obsessed with these clear shoe boxes. They are great because you can see all of your shoes (facing the same direction of course)! Makes me excited to add to my collection!
4. Here's my cute little makeup drawer. I'm not a huge makeup person, so this small amount of space works just fine for me. I used these drawer organizers from the Container Store!
5. I just had to share my new favorite room! It's a little breakfast nook. So cute, right? Still need to get a couple of chairs, but can't wait to have my morning coffee out here!
6. And last…my new favorite purchase! Thanks to The Painted Lady! I'm obsessed with my new table. Again, having a chair dilema though. Any ideas??
Hope you enjoyed my tour! Please tell all your friends that NEAT is in Chicago full time now and we are ready to get the whole city organized!
We are Ashley and Marissa, the founders of Neat Method.
Lets face it – we obviously love to organize and are a little…or maybe we should say a lot type-A. This perfect storm created The Neat Life. Welcome! We’ve seen it all, heard it all, organized it all, and are always obsessed with seeing a perfectly NEAT space. Even if a clutter free space doesn’t tickle your fancy as much as ours, we guarantee you will be entertained by our antics and drive to make the world a NEAT-er place!