Lucky for us, our NEAT girl, Brooke is getting MARRIED this Summer and we cannot wait! Besides the fact that she will be a drop dead GORGEOUS bride, we have been loving the inside scoop on how to plan a wedding like a NEAT girl. There are so many things we need to tell you about when in comes to wedding planning but we figured we would share one of the most important parts:: the registry. It is a fine, fine line between registering for beautiful, timeless pieces, and getting a little "trigger happy" with the registry gun at the store. Brooke and her fiance, Andrew have officially mastered the art of registering.
Just recently, Brooke gave us a look inside a shower that was hosted in her honor and shared the details on the pieces she has specifically registered for to celebrate the big day.
The shower was hosted at Jane's Restaurant in Bucktown and was a beautiful setting to celebrate the bride to be!
What was inside those presents you ask? Brooke shared some of her favorite items on her registry – and we will be honest… we snooped and found her registry ourselves and added some of our favorite choices of her's as well!
1. The Stainless Steel Bar Tools Set was a must because after all… who doesn't like a NEAT cocktail?
2. This Roman Antique Tray could be used for serving in the kitchen, a jewelry tray, or a "catch all" by the front door
3. You've likely seen this Brass Glass Display Box (or something similar) on our blog before – clearly a group favorite!
4. The Le Cruset Skinny Grill is the perfect solution for grilling on cold Chicago nights
5. This Nespresso Maker has been at a few of our client's homes and I think the entire NEAT family is officially in love
6. Speaking of love… who doesn't love a little Ice Cream with their coffee?!
7. No NEAT home is complete with out the perfect Champagne Flute to toast on special occasions
8. Nothing makes you look more prepared for guests than a Carafe Set to welcome them to your home
9. Finally, it's easy to dress up even the simplest of dinners when you have something like these Knoll Napkins at your table
Besides the fantastic registry that was put together, there was a delicious sweets area for guests to snack on their favorite treats.
Also, Brooke put together an adorable gift for her guests complete with the perfect pun:: "From Brooke's shower to Yours."
Speaking of adorable… have you seen a cuter couple?! We can't wait to see their space with all of their new gifts!
Want to know more about Brooke's wedding plans? Follow us on instagram for details you won't find anywhere else!
the NEAT girls